Stunning driveways & patios Limerick, Cork & Kerry.
Its amazing the difference distinctive paving can make to your home, enhancing its character & appearance.
Askeaton Paving in conjunction with our suppliers, can help make the difference with our wide range of ideas and beautiful products.
We offer imaginative advice & provide free computer visualisation drawings of your areas to help you decide.
We regularly gain new customers through recommendations from existing and happy customers.
We take these recommendations as a testament to our customer care skills and extensive skill in block paving.
Askeaton Paving specializes in designing and constructing paved blocks and tarmac passages, patios, decks and fencing throughout western Limerick, Cork & Kerry.
All our work is performed by our own expert and experienced team using only high quality materials to the highest standards. For example, our drivingways have a 10-year warranty and guarantee that your amazing new drive will still be amazing in years to come.
HOW I LAY PAVING BLOCK?
- Dig under a damp proof path at least 150 mm–with a gradual incline.
- Fix a substructure in more than one layer and compact to 100 mm.
- Lay on sand until the block space reaches the desired height when fallen off.
- Lay the blocks–before compacting, they should reach 15 mm above the level.
- Sweep the sand into the joint block and make the surface compact. Repeat until each joint is filled.
A large part of the laying block pavement is how you install it. It is a must to plan ahead and ensure that you have the correct tools for the job. Find out how you can set up a driveway or blocking pavers in general, and we will show you how to build your dream house and garden.